Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
For Medical Professionals
Prairie Senior Living Complex considers it an honor and privilege to care for those who live here. Our care can include the management of medications, activities of daily living, coordinating medical care, memory support, housing, and nutritional meals. We are the premier living facility in the northwest Kansas area. This is accomplished by our dedicated staff of health care professionals. We are proud of the positive feedback we receive. Your patient will feel well cared for due to the individual care they will receive, and as part of Citizens Medical Center they will have access to its medical providers, health care professionals, and the largest group of specialty clinics in northwest Kansas that serve them as part of this organization.
We are dedicated to fulfilling the mission of Citizens Medical Center in “Providing compassionate care that promotes dignity and well-being.”
What is Available for Your Patient Here:
- Receive Care Management support to ensure complete medical care is provided. You will receive timely and professional updates on your patient to alert you to situations requiring reevaluation and possible therapy adjustments.
- Receive regular dental care and evaluations from dental professionals.
- Receive therapy from Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapists.
- Receive care from a team of health care professionals who regularly participate in continuing professional education designed to improve the care we provide.
- Participate in fitness activities designed to promote good overall health.
- Receive emotional support from our staff of social workers.
- Receive nutritional support from our dietician.
- Receive laundry and housekeeping services.
- Receive care from the dedicated professionals from our Special Care Unit if they have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.
How to Arrange Care for Your Patient:
To arrange care for your patients at Prairie Senior Living Complex please contact our Social Services designee at (785) 462-8295. You may also fill out a contact form in the Become a Resident section of our website and we can contact you.
We pride ourselves on providing an environment that demonstrates our desire to provide a caring and dignified living environment for you. Please contact us at (785) 462-8295.Prairie Senior Living Complex 1625 S. Franklin Avenue Colby, KS 67701-3722 (785) 462-8295