Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
Visiting loved ones during their hospitalization can speed healing and recovery in addition to the immediate joy it brings. We encourage you to visit and have provided this information to make it more enjoyable and convenient for you.
- We encourage visitation between the hours of 10:00AM-8:30PM daily.
- Please check-in at the nurse’s station if the patient is being protected by isolation precautions.
- Please delay visitation if you are ill, if you are unable to delay your visit please speak with nursing staff before visiting so we can make your visit safe for all patients.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please wash your hands before entering patient rooms and after exiting.
- Please Cover Your Cough.
- Volunteers are available near the Main Entrance of CMCI to assist you when required.
- Smoking is not allowed on the Citizens Medical Center, Inc. campus.
- You may use your cell phone at the hospital.
- Wireless Internet service is available by connecting to Citizens-Public. No username or password is required.
- Additional information can be found in the Patient Information Booklet.
Send a gift to a friend or loved one.
You are invited to visit the Gift Shop near the main lobby. The gift shop offers a wide selection of gifts appropriate for adults and children and will deliver gifts to patients at Citizens Medical Center, Inc.
Gift Shop Services & Items Provided:
- Gift delivery to patient rooms
- Greeting cards for most occasions, stamps
- Newborn and baby gifts
- Children's gifts
- Home and seasonal gift items
- Picture Frames
- Wellness and inspirational gifts
Gift Shop Hours:
The Gift Shop is operated by Citizens Medical Center, Inc. Volunteer Auxiliary and all proceeds are donated back to Citizens Foundation and used to support volunteer and foundation activities.
- Specialty Clinic
- Small Steps!
- Physician Opportunities
- Job Openings
- Hospital Directory
- Maps & Directions
- Health Care Expansion
- Patient Rights
- CMCI Leadership
- Employee Access