Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
History of Giving
Citizens Foundation has been the recipient of many generous gifts by health care minded citizens. Citizens Foundation is important to the financial structure and success of Citizens Medical Center, Inc. The foundation’s funds are used to help the organization acquire equipment, expand existing or develop new programs, and provide education. The funds increase the capacity for upgrades and provide the services needed by our community.
Our commitment to the future and to those we serve ensures our success. We have been very fortunate to be able to expand CMCI to meet the medical needs of our community in the 21st century. Our patients need the facilities and technology provided by the investments made to ensure they receive the care they require. From 2006 to date we have invested $8.6 million in CMCI to ensure that the medical services and facilities are state-of-the-art.
Our History of Giving includes:
- 2006: $850,000 Expansion of Family Center for Health Care
- 2006: $500,000 Add Orthopedic surgery
- 2007: $750,000 Upgrade to 16 slice CT scanner
- 2007: $720,000 Add Nuclear Medicine capability
- 2007-2008: $933,000 New MRI and building
- 2009-2010: $4.6 million CMCI Annex and CMC construction
- 2011: $250,000 New Mammography system
With your support we can continue to achieve the foundation’s mission for many years to come.