Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
Donate to Us
Thank you for considering a donation to the Citizens Foundation. We encourage you to consider the Citizens Foundation your charity of choice and help us support quality health care in the northwest Kansas region. The Citizens Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) charitable organization; this makes your gift tax deductible. Your entire contribution will be used to support the foundation’s important mission.
We welcome individual charitable gifts or can help you develop a long-term giving plan. With your legal and tax advisors, Citizens Foundation can help you plan your gift. We will take the time to speak with you, to determine your motivation, and the impact you want your gift to have. There are many donation options available to you; depending on your financial situation one or a combination of options may help you achieve your charitable and financial goals.
Ways to Give:
You do not have to make a large gift to help. Large or small in amount, your gift has a great impact. Talk to us about giving, whether it is establishing a monthly gift giving plan or as part of your long-term philanthropic plan.
- Cash, Certificates of Deposit, Checking Accounts, and Saving Accounts.
- Bequest through your will.
- Gift of Life Insurance.
- Life Insurance policy purchased naming Citizens Foundation as the beneficiary.
- Stock, Bonds, and Mutual Funds.
- Gift Annuity.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Pooled Income Fund.
- Personal Property (Art, Antiques, Collections, or Royalty Rights)
- Real Property with life tenancy or outright gift.
- Various Trust types including: Lead, Living, and Remainder Trusts.
- Deferred Gifts.
The Citizens foundation will happily discuss the options available to you and any charitable gift giving ideas you have. We can help you meet your charitable giving or estate planning needs.