Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
We hope the following information will provide you with a quick source and provide answers to your most frequently asked questions.
After Hours Medical Questions:
Established patients can call (785) 443-5171 and speak with a medical provider to help with those problems that occur outside office hours. If you are having an emergency do not delay, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Information helpful for preparing for your appointment:
- You should bring your driver’s license and insurance card with you to each visit.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow us to update your information and prepare you for your visit.
- A parent or legal guardian should accompany minor children to their appointments.
- Transfer your medical records to us prior to your first visit if you are transferring care from another medical provider.
- Inform us of your current medications (prescription and nonprescription) by bringing the medication bottles or an updated list with you to your appointment (Your Pharmacy can provide you with a list).
- Inform us of any changes to your allergies, medical, or surgical history.
- Call your pharmacy for prescription refills at least 1 week before you require more of your medication.
- Inform us when your information changes, this includes: name, address, phone number, or insurance information.
- Please notify us if you are unable to keep your appointment. This will enable us to reschedule you and care for others.
Billing and Insurance:
If you have any questions about your account balance please call or e-mail Kathleen in Patient Accounts at (785) 462-6184 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about your insurance or insurance claim please call or e-mail Koleen in the Billing Department at (785) 462-6184 or at email@example.com.
- Clinic Information
- Health Care Providers
- Contact a Nurse
- Payments & Billing
- Medical Records
- Family Center Forms
- Physician Opportunities
- Job Openings
- Health Care Expansion
- Helpful Information