Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
We are here when you need us. We appreciate you choosing Family Center for Health Care as your medical home. Your time is important to us and we will make your visit as pleasant and convenient as possible. You can reach us by calling (785) 462-6184 or (800) 453-6751. Locate Us.
Dedicated Walk-In Clinic Hours:
Our Walk-In clinic allows you to see a medical provider for those sudden or unexpected medical illnesses or injuries. You may walk-in or call and we will see you when you need us.
We know not every visit can be scheduled. That is why each of our provider's schedules has the flexibility of working patients in during the day, as needed. We also specifically offer you the ability to walk-in without an appointment and see one of our medical providers Monday through Friday from 7:00AM-9:00AM and on Saturdays from 8:30AM-Noon. Our medical providers have experience dealing with a wide variety of medical concerns and can provide the care you need at the time you need it. We have found that walk-in cases are typically urgent care type cases and usually the result of: a sudden or worsening illness, fracture, sprain, lacerations (cuts), or a medical problem that causes significant concern but not felt to be an emergency.
Established patients can call (785) 443-5171 and speak with a medical provider to help with those problems that occur outside office hours.
Family Center for Health Care offers a translator for our Spanish speaking patients at no cost to the patient. If you need help in Spanish, please call our interpreter Lucy Wood at (785) 443 5169 or Loretta Trevino at (785) 687-8142.
El centro de la familia para el cuidado médico ofrece un traductor para nuestros pacientes de habla hispana sin ningún costo al paciente. Si necesita ayuda en Español, por favor llame a nuestra intérprete Lucy Wood al (785) 443 5169 o a Loretta Trevino al (785) 687-8142.
- You should bring your driver’s license and insurance card with you to each visit.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow us to update your information and prepare you for your visit.
- A parent or legal guardian should accompany minor children to their appointments.
- Transfer your medical records to us prior to your first visit if you are transferring care from another medical provider.
- Inform us of your current medications (prescription and nonprescription) by bringing the medication bottles or an updated list with you to your appointment (Your Pharmacy can provide you with a list).
- Inform us of any changes to your allergies, medical, or surgical history.
- Call your pharmacy for prescription refills at least 1 week before you require more of your medication.
- Inform us when your information changes, this includes: name, address, phone number, or insurance information.
- Please notify us if you are unable to keep your appointment. This will enable us to reschedule you and care for others.
Contact Us:Family Center for Health Care 310 East College Drive Colby, KS 67701 (785) 462-6184 (800) 453-6751 fax: (785) 460-1490 email@example.com
- Clinic Information
- Health Care Providers
- Medical Services
- Contact a Nurse
- Payments & Billing
- Family Center Forms
- Physician Opportunities
- Job Openings
- Health Care Expansion
- Helpful Information